Saturday, 17 May 2014

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS

Morning all well I've been on with some more counterfeit layouts from my kit this month, I love doing this challenge, I use up so many different papers from different collections in the process - fabulous stuff!

This layout was taken only a couple of weeks ago when we did the Five Weirs Walk, I used the sketch from me and mine this month.  I've had the tag forever so it was lovely to use, the tickets on the layout were gifts as part of my Secret Santa gift from Sam a couple of years ago, I love using these up in amongst my layouts, the chevrons were cut by hand.


I didn't think I'd be able to find a way of using the 'anchor' paper, but given that it was water I thought why not.

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!

6 comments:

  1. What a super photo, Virginia, and the paper you have chosen showcase it perfectly. Thank you for joining in my sketch challenge.
    Sue @ Me&Mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Virginia. That photo is fab - love the reflection of the clouds in the water.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and that tag just fit so well with the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect LO Virginia.. perfect papers, perfect photo and all tied together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hand cut chevrons and I really like the fact that you're using up all that older and neglected stash!

    ReplyDelete