Friday, 4 April 2014

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Good morning, afternoon, evening one and all, tis Friday which means it's...


This week has been a mighty strange one and one I thought I would be singing from the roof tops of how utterly fabulous and amazing life is, however, that isn't really the case and as I sit here on Thursday evening I really am going to have to dig awfully deep into the pockets to find those things.

Time with family at the weekend, having us all together was lovely

Hubby for just being pretty blinking awesome all the time

Said 13 year old for being fab too, I love him to pieces and hope he knows what an amazing young man he is, he's managed 71 achievement awards year to date and his end of term tracking shows good progress being made, his lovely wicked sense of humour makes me smile too!

My sister, she is totally and utterly amazing and I love her to the moon and back, we are so different and yet so similar it is wonderful to be able to chat to her about things and have a good old rant when we need to!

The local garage for sorting my clutch issues out at the beginning of the week (even though I did end up stalling the car several times to the bemusement of hubby as I've never had the clutch work as well as that LOL) and hopefully sorting out the brake light problem Friday morning (fingers and toes crossed if you would).

And that my lovely lovely people is going to be that for now.

Hope you've had a good week, I'll leave you with a layout (lack of photos again grrrr).  This one of the Lord Chamberlain's men in a production of As You Like it at Bamburgh Castle last year, twas a fab night!

 Up close you can just about make out the all male cast.


And the other side


Mr Linky


5 comments:

  1. Hi Virginia, sorry it sounds as though you've had a pretty bad week, and there you are finding time to leave such lovely words of encouragement for me to read. Thanks so much for your love and your support, you're one special lady!
    Lovin the layout too. When I get home I'm gonna start scrap booking again, such inspiration!
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending hugs and positivity to a special lovely person jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs to you Virginia. I am waaaaaay behind on my bloggy reading but trying to catch up (stay stay caught up!) today.

    You are such an inspiration to many of us, I'm still counting my gratefuls even if I do forget to blog them and that's all down to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you've found some positivity this week. I hope to be able to join in again next week.. I've been a bit 'off' for a few weeks but seem to be finding some more cheery things to be grateful for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you have had better weeks since this. I am constantly remind myself to remember the good even on dark days and I got into that habit from you. You have made such a difference to my life.

    ReplyDelete