Sunday, 30 March 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - MARCH ADD ON KIT - I 'FOUND' SOME MORE LAYOUTS

Good morning, well I was going through the layouts that I need to find homes for (I've run out of albums again - whoops) and came across two more layouts that I made using the Wear Crafts 12 Pledges add on kit for March.

First up a layout that I did of the gorgeous Ironbridge in Ironbridge when we visited last year, I decided to cut the photo and layer it across the page. These papers really are fabulously versatile, I love the woodgrain paper and the subtle flowers on it!


And then a photo of a tiled piece we found at the Jackfield tile museum documenting Othello (I love Shakespeare).  Simple layout with a lot of white space (a lot for me) using some of the gorgeous washi tape that Jen has available (that's the stripey purple strips - gorgeous!).


If you fancy finding out more about the 12 Pledges click here I also discovered that I have three pieces of cardstock left and part of a sheet of paper left - talk about good value!

4 comments:

  1. Grand work! I have 'found' shoes before at the back of the wardrobe and I have said 'oh these old things? I have had them for ages.' But never layouts! Happy mother's day, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely layouts, love the layering of the papers on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super LOs Virginia. I love the effect created by cutting the photo on the first one.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you staggered your photos :)

    ReplyDelete