Tis Friday - which means only one thing!
Time to think back about the last seven days, what's provided the smiles, the silver linings, the chuckles in my life... let's see
- UK Scrappers Pre-cyber crop challenges - bliss is all I can say, I've had much fun!
- UK Scrappers mystery kit, for once I managed to get my hands on one and after days of looking at the kit - I actually did something with it - thoroughly enjoyable!
- Wednesday Whine group - you girls are fantastic and have been such a massive support to me personally recently - THANK YOU - you know who you are!
- My sister Melanie for talking some sense into me when I was at my most stressed - thank you sweetie!
- My hubby - just for being him - which is awesome (always).
- My son - for making me smile this week for a day at the beginning of the week, when he walked through the door after school and when asked "How was your day" - responds with the words "Awesome" - now this I like!
- My study provider for allowing me to defer my course even if it's going to cost - now to reinsert sanity chip!
- Red Dwarf X on Dave - fabulous series up to now - we've chortled our way through the first three episodes!
- A week off work next week - something to look forward to!
- A tidy house (well it's tidy now it won't last but it makes me smile when its like this!).
- Weight watching this week - it's been quite easy - fingers crossed I'll see a change on the scales
- Milky coffees
- A lie in on Saturday and Sunday morning
- The world's best salad that hubby cooked out of a Jamie Oliver magazine for a salad that goes with curry!!!
- The more unusual supermarket in town for actually stocking Fenugreek seeds for the salad above.
- Zest magazine - such a good read and the fact I bought it off the magazine man on the market for £1.50 even better!
- My local craft shop for allowing me to buy so many reels of double sided tape - can't believe I actually finally ran out - how did that happen!
- The new Scrap 365 magazine - always a good read and I love all the layouts!
- A walk in the local village on Sunday and a pint at the pub for hubby which he thoroughly enjoyed!
- Royal Mail for getting a card to its destination on time!
- Asda for getting the shopping to us on Monday without a problem!
And that my good people will have to do for today - 22 items that have made my week positive and better - now that is something to celebrate!
Quick layout before I leave you with Mr Linky - a photo captured by said 12 year old when we were at Belsay Castle and Gardens earlier in the year!
So if you fancy joining us - pop yourself a blog post together and come back and post here so we can come and visit and celebrate and enjoy your gratefuls!